- You can use just about any slice of parse data in CompareBot – manually select a certain phase of a fight, compare all wipes at once, just use boss kill parses, etc.
Links to Guides:
- Added Dark Intent, Cataclysm potions, and Time Warp handling
- The lingering problem of poorly sorted tables should now be fixed.
- All fights have basic debuffs and mistakes for normal mode 25 mans.
- Added initial mistakes and debuffs for Magmaw, Maloriak, and Atramedes 25 Normal.
- Added initial mistakes and debuffs for Omnotron and Wyrmbreaker 25 Normal. Feel free to contact me with suggestions on what other abilities to call out in raid reports and compares.
- FYI, CompareBot will not properly identify Cata bosses until World of Logs is updated to include Cata raid parse handling. Once WoL gets this completed, CompareBot will automatically get the right boss names.
- Added the full raid summary to the live site on accident. This is very much in beta and is funky.
- Duplicate reports should not happen anymore. I think this was mainly caused by people going back and resubmitting the form on the front page.
- Fixed a bug where quick armory links would be pointing to the wrong server in some cases.
- Blood Queen bite debuffs were not both showing up in the Significant Fight Debuffs section.
- Added more information to summary:
- Effective DPS or HPS (should match WOL rankings) – chooses DPS or HPS based on which is higher
- Total Damage or healing
- Link to character on quickarmory.com (may not work for all non-US servers)
- Various links to different World of Logs pages (guild page, overall damage/healing done)
- To get the above information, I’m now retrieving the full damage done and healing done pages so compares may take slightly longer to generate. Old parses are being updated now. This sets the stage to be able to show more information.
- Added initial LK support. Logs for LK are dumb, can’t easily detect Valk pickups, necrotic plague target, shadow trap trigger, or defile target
- Added initial support for Dreamwalker and Sindragosa in the summary tab
- Added support for Putricide, Princes, and Blood Queen in the summary tab
- Added support for Rotface and Festergut in the summary tab
- Added ability DPS column in damage tab.
- New summary tab: powerful buffs explicitly listed, fight specific debuffs, and potential mistakes listed. Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, and Saurfang partially implemented at this time.
- Private parses will properly get an error if they are found
- Minor changes to URL entry form and parse information display. Parse name is correctly flagged as optional.
- Better handling of parses covering multiple attempts, wipes, and older content (3 drake, knock, knock, knock, etc).
- Fixed issues with accented characters and non-english parses. Will still be weirdness comparing an english and non-english parse
- Added damage taken tab. Parses loaded previously will have no data for this tab. I’ll rescrape data for these parses sometime soon. New parses should have damage taken data.